I haven’t had a good night’s rest in about 5 days. Usually, I’ll be sleep deprived for maybe a day or two, but not an entire week. I feel horrible times 100. What struck me as funny is that when I’m unable to sleep well, I have the absolute BEST thoughts and ideas. They sort of border on twisted revelations. Baffles me beyond understanding. I figured I would share a few of these with you.
– Totally excited about the fall collections at Bath and Body Works and Glade.
– I can clean my entire apartment in 45 minutes.
– The dryer dries better if I don’t fill it up with clothes.
– I love the Discovery ID channel.
– Reality TV sucks.
– Creativity strikes after 10 p.m.
– I don’t like avocado.
– This season of “Project Runway” doesn’t excite me.
– I need a vacation.
– The 2016 Olympics in Rio are going to be AWESOME!!
What does sleep deprivation do to you?